Ashton Manor Environmental (AME) recently completed an outdoor amenities re-build and renovation of Potomac Towers in Arlington, VA. This project encompassed AME’s wide array of services including large-scale hardscaping, full service landscaping and environmental mitigation.
The Potomac Towers project began with a complete demolition of the pool and hardscape deck area. As the pool and deck were re-built, an infiltration and storm water management system was added. These systems will now handle the runoff of water in an environmentally friendly way.
Once the pool and deck area were complete, AME began a complete courtyard renovation of both the hardscape and softscape landscaping. Having beautiful green space and usable outdoor areas for its residents and their pets was a major goal of Potomac Towers.
The green space and courtyard project at Potomac Towers included:
- Full design and build services to plan the project.
- Hardscape paver installation around the entire courtyard.
- Adding an irrigation system to ensure the landscaping remains vibrant and beautiful.
- Installation of pergolas for shade and protection from the sun.
- Multiple sitting areas including one area with a projector wall.
- 4 outdoor, built-in gas grill stations. Each station has ample seating to enjoy your meal.
- Creation of an outdoor 2-sided stone fireplace.
- Construction of an on-site dog park which includes a dog “playground” area.
- Site furnishings for the entire outdoor space.
- Full softscape landscaping of the entire outdoor area which includes plant installation, tree care, entrance beautification and parking lot island rehabilitation.
AME is a full-service commercial and environmental landscaping contractor. We have the experience, equipment and experts to do it all from start to finish. From the very beginning, we set out to be different from other companies. We think differently. We act differently. We make decisions differently. These fundamentals are called “The AME Way” and they are the foundation of our unique culture.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates on Ashton Manor Environmental projects.