Are you someone who very naturally possesses the vision to drive big picture change and growth but also will tend to the details or process necessary to attain those goals? Do you value freedom and independence and hold yourself to a high standard?
We are seeking for an individual who has a pulse on productivity and ensures that our clients and employees are satisfied. Using our company fundamentals, this position oversees all areas of production and generates profitable, sustainable, and growth-oriented results.
This role must be an A+ team member for AME sharing the responsibility for the everyday operations of the field with the other PMs and the Backoffice.
- Drive change and efficiencies.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and on or under budget.
- Identify challenges and develop solutions to help improve efficiencies in the production.
- Promote effective communication and reporting to enhance all aspects of the production side of the business.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, to drive profitability in all areas of the company Comm/Res/Env/Arboriculture/Grounds maintenance/Snow.
- Promote a safe work environment and culture through the implementation of Company Fundamentals & strict adherence to the Company Safety Program.
- Review, track, and report job financials to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, landscape management, or other related area.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction project management, project coordination or related fields.
- Demonstrated project management success for projects ranging from $500k - $4M.
- General knowledge of the Landscaping industry preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, Plan Swift, Foundation, Microsoft Project, and related software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues/obstacles, and provide immediate/long-term solutions.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Team player with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to make calculated and cost-effective decisions.
Ashton Manor is a full-service commercial and environmental Landscaping Company located in Ashton, MD, with more than 20 years of experience strong cultural values, and we have 30 fundamentals that identify who we are and how we interact as a team and with our customers.
AME offers a complete benefits package with paid time off, health, vision, and dental plans, 401K match, short-term disability and paid holidays.
If you consider yourself an excellent fit for the position, we can’t wait to get to know you! Please send us your resume at email@example.com.